March is a great month for beer. St Patty’s day in the middle of the month brings us all together around tinted pints and (hopefully) the sun shines enough that we can sneak in a patio day or two. One of the best aspects of being a part of Canada Craft Club is the monthly shipment has you ready for any beer-casion – whether that be a +5C porch brew or throwing back a cold one while you watch the snow fall.
This month we have a solid lineup (as always) that is totally worth checking out! If you want to get in on next month – hurry up!
- Anchorage – Easy Evil | Saison with Brett
- Bridge – Turf War | Modern IPA
- Big Rock – Under the Table | Kriek
- Cranker’s – Fifth Voyage | Coconut Porter
- Borg Brugghús – Aycayia | IPA
- Edge – Amber | Amber Ale
- Anderson Valley – Brut IPA
- Arbor – Faricy’s Dry Stout | Stout
- Breakside – Quiescence | Sour Ale
- Red Arrow – Sweet Leaf | IPA